is a non-partisan and non-sectarian
organization that provides notices of events that may be of
homeschooling interest. Any advocacy found in the event notices we
publish reflect the ideas of those submitting them,
not necessarily those of HEIR.
GCHE Seminar and Curriculum Fair
Gwinnett Christian Home Educators
Lilburn First Baptist Chruch
- Steve Demme, developer of "Math-U-See". He will be teaching "The Christian Home and the Family Altar", "The Family that Stays Together- Pride and Expectations", "Biblical Literacy", and "Enhancing Learning Abilities - Recognizing and Preventing Potential Disabilites"
- Chris Davis, owner and founder of the Elijah Company will be teaching "How not to each like the Public Schools", "Turning the Hearts of the Fathers", "When Mothers teach Resistant Sons", "There is a Bigger Picture", and "Science in the Home School - Creating Naturalists"
- Phyllis Maxwell will be teaching "High School Portfolios and College Admissions.
- Pam Chapman will be teaching "You can teach high school"
Price: $6 per single or couple if registered by March 15th. $10 per single or couple at the door.
Register by sending name, address, phone number, number attending and $6 to the address below.
Doors for the curriculum fair will open at 12pm on Friday and will remain open during the entire seminar. Doors will open again on Saturday at 8:30am.
Lunches will be available for purchase on Saturday from Chick-Fil-A. $4 each per adult. Money for the lunches can be enclosed with the registration fee.
For more information:
4023 Casey Glen Ct
Duluth, GA 30136
Lilburn First Baptist directions:
- Take I-85 to the Indian-Trail Rd/Lilburn Exit (#38)
- Go east on Indian Trail to the Lawrenceville Hwy 29 intersection
- Turn right
- Go 1/2 mile
- The First Baptist Church will be on your left
- Follow the signs into the parking lot for the seminar and curriculum fair
Created on Monday, March 1, 1999 at 16:18:23
© 1999 Home Education Information Resource